- 5th/6th Out of Uniform
- Band Boosters, 6:30, Lib
- 5th/6th Spring Show (1:30, 7:00, Gym)
- Civic Oration Speeches Begin
- Day of Diversity for 7/8 Graders: Focus on Immigration
- Financial Strategies for Families, 6:00, PC
- H & S, 7:00, PC
- End of 3rd Qtr
- Green & White Dress Day
- No PM Preschool
- Special 1:00 Dismissal
- Spring Break
- Palm Sunday
- Skate Night – Superhero
- Holy Thursday Activities: Shadow Stations by 8th Graders, 1:45 (Church)
- Good Friday. No classes. ECLC closed.
- Easter Monday. No Classes
- Register Now: 3, 4, and 5 year old preschool and/or childcare registration has begun. Register now before all the spots are taken!
- Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
- Tuition contracts for the 2018-19 school year were taken for mailing late in the afternoon on March 2nd. Take advantage of the early bird registration fee and return it before spring break.
- Kindergarten Round-up has passed. Contact the school office as soon as possible, if you missed it.
- The JFK Home & School Association is partnering with Janet’s Jungle from Nebraska to offer a way to beautify your yard all while supporting our JFK school. We are offering a beautiful selection of annuals, perennials, and vegetables, including several baskets and planters, at very reasonable prices! This is perfect timing for buying early for Mother’s Day and for getting all your flowers and vegetables for your garden, patio or yard. We will save you a trip to the store and bring the store to you!
The sale will run from March 6th through April 6th. Pickup of orders will be May 3rd & 4th from 2pm-7pm on OLV/JFK campus. Click this link to place your order: Plant Sale Order Packet
- The Gala is the largest fundraiser of OLV and JFK and supports all of our educational needs. This year we’re trying to do a “super Gala” with funds raised above our normal net of $25,000 – $30,000 to go toward establishing the seed money for an air conditioning project. The Gala is May 5th beginning at 6 p.m. at the Elks’ Lodge on Central Park Avenue near Emeis Golf Course. The Gala includes fun and fellowship with live and silent auctions, a live band, and dancing.
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
$170,000 school heating system project began in March.