John F. Kennedy
There is a difference in education.
Bands to Adventureland
Last Days of T/Th & MWF 3 Yr Old PS Classes
- Assumption Baccalaureate Mass, 3:00, Sacred Heart
- Assumption Graduation, 5:30, AHS Gym
- Field Day
- 3 Yr Old PS Morning Family Event
- Last Day of 4 Yr Old PS Classes
- 4 Yr Old Preschool Programs in the Evening
- Last all school Mass and Altar Server Awards, 8:00 a.m.
- Last day of K-8 school
- 1:00 Dismissal
- Last day of K-8 school: May 31st. Dismissal is at 1:00. Bus transportation and after school childcare are available.
- Finalize your registration for Leaps & Bounds, our academically focused summer program. Sessions III and IV are available. See the calendars for July and August for the dates.
- The last day of classes for 3 year olds in T/Th classes is May 25th. For 3 yr olds in MWF classes, the last day is May 26th. The family event for 3 year olds is May 30th at 8:00 a.m.
- The last day of 4 year old preschool classes is May 30th. The evening program for Mrs. Jordan’s and Mrs. Blocker’s classes is at 5:45 p.m. The evening program for Mrs. Zeimet’s and Mrs. Knox’s classes is at 7:00 p.m. Both programs are in the parish center.
- Three, four, and five year old preschool registration continues, although some classes are starting to fill. Don’t delay!
- Need childcare with your preschool? We still have a few preschool spots with childcare available. Contact the school office now.
- K-8 tuition contracts were due prior to May 1st. We are now in open registration, and spots will not be reserved for returning families. If you haven’t yet returned your tuition contract, return it ASAP so you don’t lose your spot. If you have questions about your contract, please contact Rita Nagle in the parish office.
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
$170,000 school heating system project began in March.