- Catholic Schools’ Mass at AHS
- Green/White Out of Uniform Dress Day
- Band Booster Trivia Night
- Skate Night
- 3rd/4th Grade Spring Show
- Children’s Author Julia Cook at Catholic Schools
- End of 3rd Qtr
- 12:50 Special Dismissal
- No Afternoon PS
- Spring Blood Drive
2-6 in the Parish Center
A revitalization of our faith and a renewal of grace in the spirit of Pentecost.
Have you read the Annual Progress Report for 2017-18? Click HERE.
- For the latest information, view our calendars and read the Principal’s Post.
- Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
- For a summary of changes to the 2018-19 school calendar, see the February 20th Principal’s Post.
The Principal’s Post
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
Planned Projects Playground landscaping in spring 2019