Daily Reflection with Father Jake Greiner
- Tuition Contracts for 2021-22
- Please return your 2021-22 tuition contracts as soon as possible.
- HVAC Project Will Take Place this Summer:
- The school HVAC project has been approved and the contract signed. Have you made a contribution yet to the Cultivating Our Future capital campaign? We’re just over the $1 million mark of a $1.6 million campaign.
- The new online JFK logo merchandise “store” is available: JFK Store
- Information regarding COVID-19 can be found in the Principal’s Post. The following link can be used to find the most complete Return to Learn Plan. Please note that the last updates to the Return to Learn Plan were made on April 5, 2021.
An Introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School
Watch our video for an introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School.
Teacher Appreciation Week begins the week of May 3rd! Show your student’s teacher your appreciation by choosing an item from her Amazon wishlist to sponsor. Click the button to see the list of teacher wishlists.
Home and School – Plant Sale
Home & School sponsors various fun activities throughout the school year, such as the Pumpkin Run, Fun Night, and Skate Nights. Home and School’s fundraising helps with the upkeep of the playground and gym, and the purchase of instructional materials, field trips, and recess & PE equipment. To learn more about Home and School and how you can get involved, click the Home & School button below.
Home and School is hosting the OLV/JFK Plant Sale. Plant Pickup Days (curbside only again this year) will be April 29th & April 30th. To reserve your preferred curbside pickup time, please click the Reserve Pickup Time button.
Creative Crusaders Literary Magazine
The Creative Crusaders Literary Magazine is an annual student publication. The Creative Crusaders Literary Magazine showcases writing, art, and other creative work from our 5th through 8th grade students. 2020-2021 Creative Crusaders Final to see the 2020-21 edition.
JFK Spirit Wear Online Store
JFK Spirit Wear can now be purchased online. A portion of the proceeds from every item ordered helps support JFK’s Home and School Association.
Annual Progress Report
The Annual Progress Report to the Community is a year end summary of the school year. What were the big achievements and developments throughout the school year? For the Annual Progress Report for the 2018-19 school year, click HERE or on the front cover of the APR pictured here.
Rosary Themed Play Area
A rosary-themed play area is located near the playground. Centered in the plantings and overlooking playground is the memorial bench for Peg Gooder. This project was accomplished through the generosity of volunteers and donors.
Follow Us On Social Media
Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
1 to 1 devices in K-8, 2020. School HVAC, 2021