Daily Reflection with Father Jake Greiner
- Kindergarten Round-Up and Pre-school Registration
- Kindergarten Informational Session and Round-up: February 11, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. , gym
- Kindergarten Pre-registration/Round-up Only: February 11, drop in between 6:30 – 8:00 p.m., front lobby
- 3-5 year old pre-school registration for parishioners and siblings of currently enrolled students begins February 8, 7:30 a.m. in the office
- 3-5 year old pre-school registration for all others begins February 11, 7:30 a.m. in the office. Special evening drop in time of 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the office area
- Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Consider a gift to the following:
- Growing Our Future – Shaping Generations capital campaign: the largest project is HVAC for the school, which we hope to complete next summer.
- Mississippi Valley School Tuition Organization: tuition assistance. Incredible tax benefits available for donors.
- The new online JFK logo merchandise “store” is available: JFK Store
- Up to date information regarding COVID-19 can be found in the Principal’s Post. Click the following for the most up to date complete Return to Learn Plan.
An Introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School
Watch our video for an introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School.
JFK Spirit Wear Online Store
JFK Spirit Wear can now be purchased online. A portion of the proceeds from every item ordered helps support JFK’s Home and School Association.
Annual Progress Report
The Annual Progress Report to the Community is a year end summary of the school year. What were the big achievements and developments throughout the school year? For the Annual Progress Report for the 2018-19 school year, click HERE or on the front cover of the APR pictured here.
Rosary Themed Play Area
A rosary-themed play area is located near the playground. Centered in the plantings and overlooking playground is the memorial bench for Peg Gooder. This project was accomplished through the generosity of volunteers and donors.
Follow Us On Social Media
Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
1 to 1 devices in Kindergarten through 8th grade, 2020