Daily Reflection with Father Jake Greiner
- Kindergarten Round-Up and Pre-school Registration
- If you missed Kindergarten Round-up or pre-school registration, please contact the school office ASAP. You don’t want to miss not getting a spot!
- HVAC Project Targeted for this Summer:
- Have you made a contribution yet to the Growing Our Future – Shaping Generations capital campaign? We’re just over the $1 million mark of a $1.6 million campaign. The largest project is HVAC for the school, which we hope to complete next summer.
- The new online JFK logo merchandise “store” is available: JFK Store
- Up to date information regarding COVID-19 can be found in the Principal’s Post. Click the following for the most up to date complete Return to Learn Plan.
An Introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School
Watch our video for an introduction to John F. Kennedy Catholic School.
OLV/JFK Plant Sale (Now – April 5th):
Plant Sale packets went home with students this past week. This is amazing fundraiser that is sure to add some color to our blah winter days! Don’t forget to check back each week to see what new (online only) BONUS BUYS have been added!!
Plant Pickup Days (curbside only again this year) will be: April 29th & April 30th
For online ordering, please click the Order Plants button.
To reserve your preferred curbside pickup time, please click the Reserve Pickup Time button.
Catholic Schools Week Address
During Catholic Schools Week each year, principal Chad Steimle, offers his comments about the state of Catholic School education and JFK.
JFK Spirit Wear Online Store
JFK Spirit Wear can now be purchased online. A portion of the proceeds from every item ordered helps support JFK’s Home and School Association.
Annual Progress Report
The Annual Progress Report to the Community is a year end summary of the school year. What were the big achievements and developments throughout the school year? For the Annual Progress Report for the 2018-19 school year, click HERE or on the front cover of the APR pictured here.
Rosary Themed Play Area
A rosary-themed play area is located near the playground. Centered in the plantings and overlooking playground is the memorial bench for Peg Gooder. This project was accomplished through the generosity of volunteers and donors.
Follow Us On Social Media
Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
1 to 1 devices in Kindergarten through 8th grade, 2020