- Home & School’s “Magazine” Sale Begins
- Home & School, 6:30, PC
- Parish Picnic
- End of the First Mid-Quarter
- School Picture Day
A revitalization of our faith and a renewal of grace in the spirit of Pentecost.
Visit our rosary themed area near the playground
- For the latest information, view our calendars and read the Principal’s Post.
- Parish Picnic: Saturday, September 21st after the 4:30 p.m. Mass. Bring your lawn chairs and your appetite: BBQ catered by Smokin’ Butt BBQ, iced tea, lemonade, coffee and water. Beer and wine coolers available for purchase. Tickets are $1 each and free for children 5 and under. (Children still need tickets so we can get an accurate attendance count.) Tickets for sale each weekend until Sept 14 in the Gathering Space. Tickets also for sale at parish and school offices. In addition to your ticket you are asked to bring a dish to share. Last name ending in: A – H bring Desserts I – P bring Vegetables Q – Z bring Salads
Plenty of volunteers are also needed. Click HERE to help.
- Visit our Facebook page for the latest photos and messages. Request access to the closed group JFK Moms & Dads to reach just our community. Don’t forget to “like” us!
100% of 5th-8th graders are involved in public speaking.
Over 270 2nd-8th graders received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
89% of students are Catholic. 11% have another religious tradition.
85% of JFK’s 5th graders participate in Band.
Planned Projects Playground landscaping in spring 2019